We have built our data analysis tools based on our clients' requirements:
- Who are our most valuable donors? Where can I find more of these donors?
- How can I raise the next €1 - 5 million in funds?
- What is my retention rate? What is my retention per fundraising channel?
- How much do I need to invest in order to grow?
- Can I reorganize the segmentation of my database to make it more productive?
- What kind of message generates the most revenues from the most donors?
- What is the break-even point of this investment?
- Where will we be at the end of this book year?
- If we were to invest in Major Donor activities, where would we need to focus the campaign on?
- Are we at risk of losing our key donors?
- Which activities and donors generate the most value in the long term?
- Could we double our income within 3 to 5 years?
- Are our integrated marketing activities generating more revenue?
We will conduct the following analyses in order to find answers to these questions:
- Analysis of new donor recruitment activities.
- Retention analysis.
- Segmentation based on gifting behavior.
- Predictive modelling.
- Web analysis.
- Analysis of investment models.
- Budget management and revenue forecasts.
- Investment in monthly donors (standing orders).
- Major donor analysis.
- Inheritance donors.
- Cost reduction analysis.
- Finding 'look-a-like' donors.
How does the analysis process work?
Our analysis method is effective, irrespective of the database system you use. We can conduct our unique marketing data analysis with a simple export of all the data on your donations, revenues, costs, etc. We do not require names and addresses for this analysis. A registration number and the response data will suffice.